Translate

Friday, June 5, 2020

Happy Birthday Card FULL of Texture & Sparkle!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today and I've got a STUNNING Birthday Card FULL of Texture and Sparkle!! I LOVE being able to combine products and this design shows just how you can combine several for a very BEAUTIFUL Design!! 
I started by creating my background!! I LOVE that stencils can add interest, without distracting away from the Images!!  I added some Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks!! For some Shimmer, I added some Opalescent watercolor splatter along with some Wilted Violet and Turquoise Watercolor that I added Opalescent Watercolor too!! Its HARD to see in the photos, but in real life its SO BEAUTIFUL!! I think the BOLD background  REALLY makes the Flowers POP!! They are front and center!!  
After inking and adding the splatters, I used the Modern Petals Stencil that I sprayed the back with some Pixie Spray from Therm O Web to help hold it in place as I stenciled the design with some White Pigment Ink using an Ink Dauber!! I wanted a subtle Design so I applied the ink very light and I really LOVE the soft Blue hue that was left behind!!
For the Flowers I Stamped and Embossed the Images from the Pretty Posies and Peace & Comfort Stamp Sets!! I used WoW Glitter Embossing Powders!! Using different Colors for all of the different Images so they'd all have their own Color!! Then I used the coordinating Posies Fri-Dies and the Garden Fri Dies to cut them out!! I colored the Images with Copic Markers (Flowers: V1, V04 & V09  RV00, RV09 & RV19  Leaves: G00 & G02   YG11 & YG13   Flower Centers: YR00 & YR02) I added some Tonic Studios Morning Dew to the Centers for some dimension!! I used iCraft 3-D Foam Squares to adhere the Flowers and Leaves to my Card Panel around the Circle Die Cut I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment on!! I used the NEW Happy Birthday Stamp Set in Navy Metallic Embossing Powder!! To finish off my design, I added a few Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals!! I really LOVE the way it turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you to try mixing several of your Products together to create a Card FULL of Texture and Sparkle too!! 


Use my CODE LARISSASENTME and receive another 15% off ALL the NEWOLD and SALE items!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

       THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 


LARISSA  💖

No comments: