Translate

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hello!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share an Elegant CAS Card with a White Embossed Design!! 
I LOVE Daisies and thought it would be FUN to create my own Background using the 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Terrific Flowers Image onto a Card Panel!! I Stamped with Versa Mark Ink and then Embossed with some WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! I heat set the Embossing Powder and then I Stamped and Embossed the Hello Sentiment using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
I wanted to color the Flowers using Copic Markers in Y00, Y11, Y15 & YR23!! I added some Nuvo Drops in Sunshine Glitter to add some Dimension and Sparkle to the Stamen of the Flowers!! Then I splattered some Black Soot Distress Paint to add some Dimension!! A few Gold Jewels finish off the Design!! I Backed the Panel with a Black Cardstock Panel and added it to a Pearlescent Ivory Cardstock Cardbase!! I LOVE the Elegant CAS Design!! 
For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!!  
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

AndreaH said...

Beautiful card and the colours are amazing too. X X X