Translate

Monday, March 9, 2020

You Are Terrific!


Lisa here!  Today I'm all about the Pretty Posies!  I'm playing along with the current 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I colored these up on Day 8 and got them right onto a card for today.  Of course I used some pretty and subtle pink plaid for a quick and simple background.


I used two of my favorite Copic combos to color these... for the Pink flower I used R81, R83, R85, and R89.  And for the green and white daisies I used YG01, YG03, YG17 and YG67.  Some days I pull out what seems like all of my Copic markers and other days I keep it simple!  These are my most often used combos.


And one of the Heart Board Fri-Dies cuts was the perfect place for one of the beautiful sentiments from the Pretty Posies set to rest.


That's me for today!  Hope you enjoyed your visit and whether you are participating in the coloring challenge or not, I hope you find some time to color, or stamp, or sew, or do whatever it is that makes your heart happy every day... even if it's just for a few minutes!

Happy Creating!






2 comments:

Lagene said...

So pretty! I love how you colored the individual petals on the green flowers!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Obviously I need to order some new copics...I don't even own these! Pitiful...