Translate

Monday, March 30, 2020

March Release Day 2

Hello and welcome back to Day 2 of our release!

Our very first release was October of 2012. Can you believe we've been doing this for that long? Time certainly does fly when you're having the time of your life!
One of my first sets was Truth Is, a set of hand drawn flowers and everyday sentiments. It retired a couple of years ago but I've had so many requests for it that I decided to give it a reboot. So, I refreshed the flower image and had some fun with pretty fonts to create another collection of great everyday sentiments.

Introducing Terrific Flowers 




 From Michelle




From Nora



From Vicki




From Shona



From Larissa



From Lisa 



Wow! I am ready for spring now, how about you?
Let's do another prize: 
We had snow on Friday night and as it melts, I'm noticing little baby pansies peaking out! I needed that little bit of happy! 
Leave a comment here telling me what first bloom lets you know that spring has sprung in your yard. A lucky random winner will receive a Terrific Flowers set. 
I'll announce the winner at the end of the week.

Tomorrow we'll be back with lots of fun cards showcasing our new birthday stamp set!

All the sets are available in the Shop now. 




16 comments:

Priscilla Bergman Joseph said...

I spotted some purple crocuses peeking out from under the snow in our yard and it almost brought a tear to my eye. 😢

Christine said...

The yellow crocuses were under the cedar trees at my school just before spring break. We had a whole science lesson about it.

Becca Yahrling said...

Our Amaryllis are blooming! There are five flowers on one stalk ... so we had to wire it to keep it upright from all that weight! lol
LOVE this beautiful flower set - such a unique flower and love all the great sentiments. Wonderful works of art by the team!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards to feature this set! Love the style of these sweet blooms!
Daffodils blooming in my yard are the first sign of spring!

Lagene said...

Lovely cards! Daffodils are my first flower to signal spring in my yard!

Greta said...

LOVE this reboot, Michelle! Gorgeous cards!

Karenladd said...

The simple floral design is so striking and I'm glad you brought it back! the first flowers that I look for in my yard are the iris!

Izzy Scrap said...

Love this stamp set and the lovely fonts. Gorgeous creations by the DT. Every year, the first blooms we can see in our yard are crocuses and few days after the daffodils ! xx

Dana M said...

Oh I love this stamp set! It makes me so happy when the crocus start peeking out.

Jean said...

We are out west for the winter. Normally now I would be seeing daffodils but out here the cactus are blooming.

Sue D said...

Beautiful flowers. Crocuses are blooming in our yard now.

cghundley said...

Mother-in-law lives
nextdoor and she has
Tulips that should be
coming up soon.
Carla from Utah

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is beautiful! Great job DTs! And I know spring is coming when I see those little blue flowers everywhere....google tells me they are called Siberian Squill ;)

Mary Holshouser said...

The Hostas start popping out.
Tomorrow morning we are supposed
to have frost so hopefully that
won't affect them. the Terrific
Flowers are simple but make
beautiful cards. thanks to all
for sharing txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

AndreaH said...

Oh I love the simplicity of this stamp set and the DT certainly have done you proud! Love all of the cards.
The one flower that's shouts out spring is here is the beautiful daffodils popping up everywhere.
Keep safe and well everyone xx

Lee said...

Such pretty cards! I especially love the watercoloring! In my yard - first up is snow drops and then crocus!