Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Oh How I LOVE You!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today and I wanted to showcase the "Ever After" Stamp Set!! I LOVE this Set!! All of those Sentiments make my heart so HAPPY and I wanted to show that you can use this set for not only Wedding or Anniversary Cards, but also just a Simple "I LOVE You" Card!! I also wanted to combine the BEAUTIFUL Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die that I Die Cut from some Therm O Web Deco Foil Toner Sheets that I Foiled with some of the Therm O Web Rainbow Shattered Glass Deco Foil!! I backed it with an A2 Cardbase that I Inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink!! Added some water splatters and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! I adhered some of the Hearts left from the Die Cut Panel along with some Iridescent Jewels around to add even more Sparkle!! 
For the sentiment Strip I knew I wanted to use the Sentiment "Oh How I Love You", so I Stamped and Embossed the sentiment and adhered the Sentiment Strip onto the card base using Foam Tape!! I LOVE how it turned out!! It's just a little EXTRA touch that makes it POP!! PERFECT for anyone SPECIAL this Valentine's Day!! !!
Are you feeling inspired??
 Feel Free to use my special discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the NEW, OLD and SALE goodies in the CFS Shop!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK and Valentine's Day!! 

LARISSA  💖


No comments: