Translate

Friday, February 7, 2020

Cute Animal Tags!!

Hi there and I'm so glad you stopped by!! Its nearly the weekend and I hope you have plans to squeeze in some crafting time. And maybe my project today will give you a few ideas to play around with.

My last card on this blog used the Huggable Critters Set. I had lots of leftover pieces and playing with the dies left me with so many other ideas, I just had to try them out. So I'm sharing with you today some fun tags:


There are so many different shapes in the Huggable Critters Set  and I don't think I'll ever run out of ways to use them. And I didn't even use any stamps for this project either!!

I teamed the animals with the To Go Cup Fri-dies as they are such a perfect size to create a face and they also make such great tags with a lot of room behind them for messages. To find out exactly how I created this cat and dog, pop over to my blog!! 


Enjoy your weekend when it finally rolls round and I'll see you back here later this month with some more ways to stretch those craft products.

Take care
Shona

 

No comments: