Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2020

A Clean and Simple "I Love You"


Happy Saturday everyone!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a simple card using the Peace, Love and Coffee and the Ever After stamp sets. I created a "love" card that could be used for Valentine's Day, an anniversary or a birthday. 

My mojo has been absent as of late so I challenged myself to create a simple card with the card front being only one layer. I hardly ever make cards like this as I am a very messy stamper and wind up getting ink somewhere I don't want it!!


I started off my card by stamping the sentiment from the Ever After set with black ink onto a white cardstock panel measuring 4" by 5 1/4".


Before I stamped the hearts, I created pencil marks where I wanted the center heart, as well as the left and right hearts. I used the heart from the Peace, Love and Coffee set and stamped the first three hearts in pink, filling in and overlapping with the last two hearts.


I then stamped the next two rows the same way, creating an ombre effect.


My last step was to take the card front and adhere it to a top folding, red, A2 sized card base. 

I hope this inspires you to create your own simple card. If you decide to go shopping at the CAS-ual Fridays Online Store, be sure to use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order.


That is all from me today. Be sure to visit here often for more inspiration from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Design Team.

Have a FABULOUS day!!










No comments: