Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

You have Survived.............


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a Dimensional Encouragement Card!! 
I'm using the NEW Doing Great Stamp Set, along with the Trellis Cover Fri-Die!! I wanted to showcase the dimension of this Die Cut if you want to showcase it!!??  
I personally LOVE dimension, so I KNEW I wanted to highlight it!! I Started by Die Cutting the Trellis Die from some Tonic Studios Pearl Damask Handmade Paper!! SWOON!! It's HARD to see in the photos, but this paper really makes this Die Design come to LIFE in person!! I adhered the Die Cut to my Tumbled Glass Distress Inked Background using liquid adhesive and I only applied it to the main lines of the die so I could POP the other areas up!!
I adhered a Studio Katia Iridescent Crystal in the middle of every Flower and I just LOVE the way it looks!! For my sentiment I Stamped and Embossed the NEW Doing Great Stamp Set using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Neutral Shimmer!! The Iridescent Glitter matches with the Iridescent Crystals I added!! I wanted to add a POP of Color so I used some of the leftover Deco Foiled Heart Die Cuts that I saved from this Card that I created HERE!! I used the BEAUTIFUL Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die that I Die Cut from some Therm O Web Deco Foil Toner Sheets that I Foiled with some of the EXCLUSIVE "Rainbow Bright" Taylored Expressions & Therm O Web Deco Foil!! I think they add the POP I was looking for and match with the Iridescent Sparkle of both the Crystals and Embossing Glitter, plus it adds a bonus Visual Triangle that I think this Design needed!! ALWAYS Save those leftovers as you never know when you might be able to use them!! Then I adhered it to the center of the Card with some Foam Tape!!  
For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the New, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
Larissa  💙

 

No comments: