Translate

Friday, January 31, 2020

With Brave Wings She Flies!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today with an A2 Card and coordinating A2 Envelope using the SWEET Angel Image from the NEW Flower Angel Stamp Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image and then used Copic Markers to Color it in!! (Flowers and Arms: RV00, RV11 & RV34  Wings: N0, N2 & N4   Face: E00, E11, E13   Cheeks: RV11  Hair: E31, E33 & E37)
I then added some Nuvo Shimmer Pen to the Wings to make them Sparkle and covered them with some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some Shine and Dimension!! I added some Pearl Nuvo Drops to the center of ALL of the Flowers and I LOVE the way it looks!! Gold Metallic Gel Pen was added to the Halo for added Shine too and some White Gel Pen highlights finish off the Image!! 
I LOVE these finishing touches as I feel like the really help make the Image come to life!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment "With Brave Wings She Flies" onto and strip of Cardstock and then added it to the Card Panel using Foam Tape!! I backed the Panel with some TE Oreo Cardstock and then Die Cut a Scalloped Frame from some TE Toffee Cardstock!! I then adhered the A2 Panel to a Cardbase Cut from some TE Strawberry Milkshake Cardstock!! 
For the coordinating Envelope I Stamped and Embossed the CAS-ual Fridays Full On Floral Stamp Set which coordinates with these GORGEOUS Angel Image perfectly!! Using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder onto the Flap of the TE Envelope that coordinates with TE Strawberry Milkshake Cardstock that I used for the Cardbase!!  
Are you feeling inspired??
Be sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays blog for LOTS of AMAZING inspiration and feel free to use my special discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the NEW, OLD and SALE goodies in the CFS Shop!! 
  
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  
LARISSA  💗

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful! Gorgeous coloring!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!!