Translate

Monday, January 27, 2020

Sending Bear Hugs

Hi there everyone!! Hope you've had a good start to the week and the weather is being kind to you. Its boiling hot here and has been for a week, with no rain in sight for at least another 10 days. Would much rather garden in the heat though than in the frost, so I don't mind.

I've got a sweet little card to share with you today. It would be great for a child or maybe someone in your life that loves all things cute:


And I even managed to to turn it into a top folding card:


I used the Huggable Critters Set to make the bear itself and the Little Huggables stamp set for the sentiment. The heart is created with the Hearts A2 Panel Fri-die. For all the details on how I put this card together, pop over to my blog.



Hope this gives you a few ideas for your crafting this week and I'll see you back here again soon with some more creations.

Take care
Shona

 

1 comment:

conil said...

Now that is one sweet valentine for a big or little one. Just adorable.