Translate

Sunday, January 19, 2020

HOORAY I'm at Creativation!!

HELLO!! 

To celebrate while I'm at Creativation, I wanted to create a SWEET Hooray Card!! 
Today I'm using the NEW "Hearty Horse" Stamp Set!! It's a 4x6 Stamp Set with an AMAZING Large Hearty Horse Image and several Sentiments that can be used for LOTS of different occasions!! 
Here's a Look at this AWESOME Set!!
I started by Stamping and Embossing the SWEET Hearty Horse Image with Vera Vine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
Then I used Copic Markers to color the Image!! 
(Horse: N0, N2 and N4  Hearts: RV02, RV09 and RV19 
Cheeks, Heart Nostrils and inside Ears: RV00  Sky: BG0000 & BG10) 
I wanted to create an Appaloosa Horse!! Here's a Photo if you've never seen one!! 
Image result for appaloosa horses
I wanted Fushia Colored Hearts in an Ombre` Color to coordinate with the Plaid Patterned Paper I wanted to use for the bottom of the Card!! I used Black and some Iridescent Glitter Cardstock to add to the Design!! Stamping and Embossing the sentiment onto the Plaid Patterned Paper using some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the way it looks Stamped and Embossed onto the Patterned Paper!! 
I added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in Blizzard to the Ombre` Hearts, Nostrils and the Hearts in the o's of the Hooray Sentiment for some Sparkle and Dimension!! The I added some Eyelashes and some White Gel Pen Highlights!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

Are you feeling inspired??
Be sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays blog for LOTS of AMAZING inspiration and feel free to use my special discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the NEW, OLD and SALE goodies in the CFS Shop!! 
  
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  
LARISSA  💗

 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Super cute Larissa!