Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Happy Belated Birthday

Hi all - it's Vicki here today from All I Do Is Stamp.  For today's card I used a few products.  
Here is the end result:


I used the Tin Roof Cover Plate, Friend Word Fri-Die, Happy Fri-Die,Coffee Cup Fri-Dies, Scallop Tag Fri-Dies, Happy Hanukkah Fri-Dies and the WTF2 Stamp set.  I am basically creating a new category of birthday cards since apparently I can not seem to get them mailed out on time! ;)

For the background, I cut the cover plate out, leaving all the pieces in the cut card stock, then sponged on some pretty rainbow colors.  Having the full sheet made sponging much easier!  [Yeah, I suppose I could of simply sponged a card panel THEN cut out the cover plate but that is to easy I guess. HA!]


When I punched out the negative pieces, I really liked the look so I made a matching tag/bookmark for the recipient.  I like the matched look, along with the giving of a small gift in the card.

That's it for my project today.  

Don't forget, you can use my code to save 15% off your purchase [including sale items].






See ya next time~




No comments: