Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Happy Hanukkah!!

Hi there and welcome to my post celebrating the first night of Hanukkah!!! Its a Jewish tradition also known as the 'Festival of Lights' and runs for 8 days and nights. Special foods are eaten, games played (like Dreidel) and one candle each night is lit on the Menorah. I'm so very excited that we have stamps and dies to help celebrate Hanukkah as well as many other Jewish holidays.

I wanted to use happy colours for such a happy occasion, and try out some fussy cutting:


This was a lot of fun to put together and quite easy to cut out. And there are so many ways you could use the Dreidel images on a card. I used one of the Bubble Box Fri-Dies for the background and the stamp set Spin the Dreidel, which is actually on sale for HALF PRICE right now, so definitely a bargain!!!



I really hope you like this card and for all the details on how I put this together, pop over to my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you back here next year in January 2020 with more card ideas. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!!

Take care
Shona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Awesome card, Shona. So beautiful. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com