Translate

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Guest Star Sue

Sue is back for her last guest gig day with us. I have loved having her here this month and I hope you have enjoyed getting to know her through her wonderful work. She has created so many great cards, I hope you've felt inspired.

Please welcome back Sue!


Hey there. Well this is my last post for the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp company. I have had such a good time doing some design work for this great company this month. I used the Somebunny stamp set and Bunny dies today to create this card and 3 more on my blog.






For my card I wanted a dreamy watercolor sky for our bunny to be hanging from so I wet a water color panel and played with soft pink, yellow and navy watercolors to create a sky. When it was dry I stamped the bunny, stars and greeting in navy ink. Trimmed the panel to 4 by 5.25" and added to an top-folding, A2 navy card base. Whenever I create a card with a dark colored card base I add a white panel inside the card to write on.
I huge thank you to Michele for this opportunity to create some fun cards with her fabulous stamps. Now is your chance to go check out the other three cards I made on my blog and get the special code for 15% off your order!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

So adorable and sweet!