Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

You have Survived 100%........


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a FUN and HAPPY TEXTURE FULL Encouragement Card!! 
I'm using the NEW Doing Great Stamp Set, the Trellis Cover Fri-Die along with some of the Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets in Blue Diamond!! If you've ever worked with Flock you know its FUZZY to the touch!! I LOVE the look that you get, and that it cuts SO BEAUTIFULLY!!
You have Survived... by Larissa Heskett for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps using Doing Great Stamp Set, Trellis Cover Fr-Die, and Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock Sheets #casfridays #casualfridaysstamps #thermoweb #decofoilflock
It's HARD to see in the photos, but this Deco Foil Flock paper really makes this Die Design come to LIFE in person!! I adhered the Die Cut to my Patterned Paper Background using liquid adhesive and I only applied it to the main lines of the die so I could POP the other areas up!! 
You have Survived... by Larissa Heskett for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps using Doing Great Stamp Set, Trellis Cover Fr-Die, and Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock Sheets #casfridays #casualfridaysstamps #thermoweb #decofoilflock
I adhered some Buttons Galore & More Iridescent Stars in the middle of every Flower and I just LOVE the way it looks!! For my sentiment I Stamped and Embossed the NEW Doing Great Sentiment using Versa Mark Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Rockin' Red!! The Iridescent Glitter matches with the Iridescent Stars I added!! Then I inked over the sentiment with some Spun Sugar Distress Ink and adhered it to the center of the Card with some Foam Tape!! 
You have Survived... by Larissa Heskett for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps using Doing Great Stamp Set, Trellis Cover Fr-Die, and Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock Sheets #casfridays #casualfridaysstamps #thermoweb #decofoilflock
For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 

No comments: