Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sneak Peek of the NEW "Snow Angel" Stamp Set coming Thanksgiving Day!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a SNEAK PEEK of the NEW "Snow Angel" Stamp Set that will be available on Thursday Nov. 27th!! 
SWOON!! You're just going to LOVE the NEW Set!! 
If you missed my share as part of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, here's a Photo of the Tags I created for the Holidays, using the same set!!

You can find my post HERE and to join in on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags FUN with chances to WIN some AWESOME Prizes HERE!! 

So for my Card today I wanted to create an Encouragement Card for a SWEET friend who's battling Uterine Cancer!! This Lil' Snow Angel is PERFECT for so many occasions!!
 
 I wanted a BEAUTIFUL Sparkling Snowflake background to go along with both the Snow Angel Image and the Sentiment I wanted to use on my Card!! I Started by Inking my Background using some Distress Ink in Royal Velvet!! I added some Water Droplets for some Texture and then used an Anti-Static Tool to run over my entire Panel!! I Stamped and Embossed Several of the Snowflake Images from both the Joy and Sugar Plum Fairy Stamp Sets using Versa Mark Embossing Ink then I Embossed them with WoW Glitter Embossing Powder in Fools Gold!! It's a STUNNING Gold Embossing Powder with a Mauve/Rose Gold Glitter!! In real life its just GORGEOUS!! I added some White and Black Paint Splatters using some Distress Paint in Black Soot and Picket Fence!! Then I added some Shine and Dimension to several of the Snowflake Centers using Pretty Pink Posh Snowflake Sequins and some Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops in Summer Sunrise!! I Stamped and Embossed the Word Ribbon Image and then Die Cut it out using the Ruffled Ribbon Fri Dies!! I used WoW Gold Pearl Glitter Embossing Powder and I just LOVE the look against those Snowflakes!! I really brings out the delicate detail of the Snowflake Images!!
I Stamped ans Embossed the NEW "Snow Angel" Image and Colored it on using Copic Markers!! I used (Skin: E00, E11 & E13  Cheeks: RV11  Hair: E31, E33 & E37  Halo: YR23  Robe: RV00, RV11 & RV34  Wings: W0, W2 & W5)  I added Glitter Nuvo Drops in Summer Sunrise to the center of the Snowflakes on her Robe and then I Stamped and Embossed the sentiment onto some Black Cardstock and Embossed it with some WoW Embossing Powder in White!! I added some White Pigment ink to the outside edges of the Sentiment strip to make it not as harsh against my background and then add some more Glitter Nuvo Drops to the center of the Snowflakes!! I used some Foam Tape to add the Ribbon, Angel and Sentiment strip onto my card and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! 

I hope you come back on Thursday to get your hands on this SWEET NEW "Snow Angels" Stamp Set, and Stay Tuned for even MORE SURPRISES for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday!! If I were you I'd get my WISH LIST ready and don't forget to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog often Next week/weekend for TONS of AMAZING Inspiration and to shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! 
WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
Larissa 💗

No comments: