Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Angels danced the day you were born!!

Hi there everybody!! It seems like FOREVER since I've been on the blog and I'm so happy to be back. With only five weeks till Christmas I bet your all racing around like me trying to get everything made, finished and posted in time for the big day. It seems to have come around extra-fast this year or maybe I say that every year.....

I have a card to share with you today using one of the New Release stamp sets and I tried something different with a background die:

 
Instead of removing all the pieces from the die-cut, I left some in to create a little frame. Background dies can be a bit pricey so I'm always looking for new ways to use them to get my money's worth!! To find out exactly how I put this card together pop over to my blog  for all the details.




Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you back here in a few days with a new card and tutorial!!

Take care
Shona

 

1 comment: