Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Hey There Foxy!


Lisa here!   Have you seen the beautiful Foxy stamp set in the CAS-ual Fridays shop?  I decided I needed to pull it out for today.  I stamped the images onto some watercolor paper using Ranger Archival Ink and then colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  Once they were dry, I fussy cut them out.  I love to cut the floral out especially because I love the way it looks and how it curls just a bit!


I created the background using the Modern Petals Stencil and the Zig markers.  I taped down the stencil over some water color paper and holding down the stencil close to the paper I proceeded to color in the petals.  I didn't spend a lot of time to color the entire petal because I knew I wanted to mix these colors in the negative spaces so with quick brush strokes I went over with yellow, then green, and then orange.  Finally I splattered some glitter watercolors over the top.


Once I popped up and added all of my pieces, I heat embossed this sentiment from the Foxy stamp set onto black cardstock... my favorite way to add a sentiment these days.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I've provided a little inspiration for your crafty day!

If you have seen something you must have, I have this for you:


Come back soon and often for more inspiration!




2 comments:

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just beautiful!!!!

Lisa Byers said...

I love your foxy Fox!! He is beautiful!!