Translate

Monday, September 2, 2019

Friends Furever Gift Tag!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today to share a SWEET Birthday or Thinking of You Gift Tag for a Friend!! I'm using the FUN Bushy Tailed and Nate & Friday Stamp Set!! I just LOVE the Sentiments, especially the one I've used on my Tag today!! 
I started by creating a Stenciled Background using the Modern Petals Stencil with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink onto a Tag Buddies Fir-Dies Set!! Then I added some Water Droplets for texture and then I Stamped and Embossed the Image onto some Patterned Paper for some FUN Texture!! I colored it in with Copic Markers!! 
(I used Raccoon: N0, N2, N4 & N6  R00) I Stamped and Embossed the Heart Image and used R46 & R89 for the Heart then added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some Dimension, then added it to the Raccoon!! 
I added some Black Gel Pen to his Nose and Eyes, along with some White Gel Pen details for highlights!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment in WoW White Embossing Powder onto a Black Banner and then adhered it using 3D Foam Squares!! I adhered it to a Gift Bag using a Mini Clothespin and added the Red Seam Binding Ribbon along with a Gina K Designs Gingham Ribbon!! 

I hope this puts a SMILE on your face, I KNOW it will make that SPECIAL Friend feel special for any occasion!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 
 Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

LARISSA   =)

You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

     

No comments: