Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hello everyone!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a simple card with using the Calm and Loving Stamp set on the retirement list.


I always like to use the stamp sets in a different way and thought the hearts from the tree would look good inside a die cut heart.


I started the card by die cutting a heart out of a strip of striped pattern paper.


Using the die cut paper as a guide, I traced a heart onto an A2, white card base and then stamped the hearts inside the heart with pink ink.


I used foam adhesive under the pattern paper to give the card a bit of dimension and then adhered two sentiment strips that I had stamped using sentiments from the stamp set. I also colored in some of the hearts with a clear glitter pen and used Glossy Accents to give them some shine.


My last step was to adhere some pink sequins around the sentiment strips and add some Nuvo Jewel Drops in the center.


This stamp set is being retired so when it is sold out, it will be gone! Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off the sale price. 


Don't forget to check out the "Sale Category" in the store. There are some GREAT stamp and die sets still available!!

That is all from me today. I hope you all have a FABULOUS day!!!




No comments: