Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Missing You in Rainbow Style!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today to share an FUN Rainbow Missing You Card!! I'm using the BEAUTIFUL Tin Roof Stencil along with the NEW Little Huggables Stamp Set and coordinating Little Critters Fri-Dies!! I used the Missing You Sentiment from the Bushy Tailed Stamp Set!! I just LOVE the Design of this card and it would be SO FUN to make a set of these and use different sentiments, so you have them ready when you need them!! 
For the Stenciled backgroound, I started by mixing together Therm O Web White Pearl Metallix Gel with all of the Colors of Glitz Glitter Gel in order to create my Rainbow mix!! Then I used a Therm O Web Stencil Pal and placed a small amount of each Color onto the edge creating the Rainbow!! I placed my Tin Roof Stencil over my Paper and pressed the gel onto the stencil!! I removed the Stencil and set it aside to dry!! SWOON!! I just LOVE the results!! 

I colored the Sweet Bear using Copic Markers and then added some White Gel Pen Freckles!! I added a Glitter Heart and a Small Bow to finish off the SWEET Bear!! Then I Stamped the Sentiment in Rainbow Colors around the Circle background to tie in the Rainbow theme I was going for!! You could easily switch out sentiment here in order to create any occasion card you needed!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 
 Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

LARISSA   =)

You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!


No comments: