Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Pack a Punch with your Stencils and Deco Foil!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a FUN Stenciled Background that I Foiled for a PUNCH of Shine!! I LOVE how VERSATILE Stencils are and I'm always trying to use them in other ways for my Projects!! Using Therm O Web Deco Foil Transfer Gel is one of those ways!! 

I started by placing the Bold Trellis Stencil over my Cardbase that I sprayed with Pixie Spray!! I also used alittle Purple Tape just to make sure it stayed in place!! Then I applied a thin coat of the Deco FOil Transfer Gel using my Stencil Pal!! Then I removed the Purple Tape and the Stencil and set it aside to Dry!! 
Once it was Dry I placed the Rainbow Shattered Deco Foil over the Transfer Gel and ran it through the Laminating Machine!! Remove the Foil backing Sheet and SWOON!! Not only is there dimension, but there is some BEAUTIFUL Shine!! 
I finished my Card Design with the sentiment I Die Cut 5 of the Hello Die Cuts from the NEW  "Sweet Friends" Fri-Die Set!! Then I adhered them together one on top of the other Inking the Top one with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for an Ombre` look!! I Die Cut a Stitched Circle and Inked in the Center with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then Stamped and Embossed the Friend Sentiment from the Foxy Stamp Set!! I adhered the Circle to my card using Foam Tape!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll give Foiling a try with your Stencils!! I ASSURE you, you'll LOVE it too!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

LARISSA   =) 

 Use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

   


1 comment:

Lagene said...

Awesome foiling technique, I just ordered a stencil, I'll have to try this!