Translate

Monday, April 15, 2019

Mother's Day Shaker Gift Bag!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today with a SWEET Mother's Day Shaker Gift Bag!! 
I CAN'T believe how FAST the time is flying is by, April is almost half over, which means Mother's Day is just a Month away!! This Lil' Shaker Gift Bag is SURE to make someone SPECIAL Smile!! 
 I used the Puffy Heart Love Stamp Set to create the inside of my Shaker Element!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink!! I used WoW Glitter Embossing Powder in Red for the Heart and then used a Red Nuvo Glitter Pen to color in the Heart and added a Coat of Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to cover the entire Heart!! I sat it aside to Dry!! Then I created a Scalloped Frame for the Shaker Window!! I added LOTS of Pretty Sequins and Confetti to make it even MORE FUN!! I added it to a Gift Bag and added a Red Seam Binding Ribbon to finish off the Design!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've given you some Ideas for those Mother's Day Gift Bags you might need to make!! 

Have a FABULOUS EASTER WEEK/WEEKEND!! 
LARISSA   =)


  

1 comment:

John Paul said...

Very Attractive Article and very awesome.
It really helped me ton. Please to be continued and posts like these.
Mothers Day Is coming I will prefer you to check out my collection and wish others.
royalty free mothers day images
Regards,
John