Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Hello Friend with LOTS of Texture!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a STUNNING and TEXTURE FULL Card!! 
I'm using the NEW Trellis Cover Fri-Die along with the NEW Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets in Blue Diamond!! If you've ever worked with Flock you know its FUZZY to the touch!! I LOVE the look that you get, and that it cuts SO BEAUTIFULLY!! Even with intricate Dies and getting the added bonus of the FUZZY Texture makes it even more EXCITING!! Lets get started!! 

It's HARD to see in the photos, but this Deco Foil Flock paper really makes this Die Design come to LIFE in person!! I adhered the Die Cut to my Patterned Paper Background using liquid adhesive and I only applied it to the main lines of the die so I could POP the other areas up!! 
I adhered some Buttons Galore & More Iridescent Stars in the middle of every Flower and I just LOVE the way it looks!! For my sentiment I Die Cut 5 of the Hello Die Cuts from the NEW  "Sweet Friends" Fri-Die Set!! Then I adhered them together one on top of the other Inking the Top one with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for an Ombre` look!! I Die Cut a Stitched Circle and Inked in the Center with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then Stamped and Embossed the Friend Sentiment from the Foxy Stamp Set!! I adhered the Circle to my card using Foam Tape!! 

Here's a Short Video to share a Close Up Look at this Card!! 


For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my  discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15%!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW !! You're gonna LOVE them!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


      

No comments: