Translate

Friday, February 22, 2019

Wishing You........


Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today to share a SWEET One Layer Birthday or Thinking of You Card!! I'm using the FUN Nate & Friday Stamp Set!! I just LOVE the Sentiments, especially the one I've used on my Card today!! 
Wishing You by Larissa Heskett for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  using the Nate & Friday Stamp Set, Distress Oxide Ink in Faded Jeans, WoW Embossing Powder Clear Fine Detail and Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
I Stamped and Embossed the images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Clear WoW Fine Detail Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers in N2 & R00 to add some Shading details and some Colored Cheeks and Ears just to make the Puppies come to Life some!! 

For the background I used Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink and Inked the Background!! Added some Water Splatters and let it dry!! Then I used the same ink to Stamp and Emboss the Sentiment!! I used the same clear WoW Fine Detail Embossing Powder and I LOVE how it turned out!! Then for some extra Sparkle and Dimension I added a scattering of Pretty Pink Posh Sequins and mini Star Confetti!! 


I hope this puts a SMILE on your Face for a HAPPY Weekend ahead!! Here in Nebraska we're expecting LOTS of Snow!! I'm SO READY for warmer days and Spring Weather!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 
 Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

LARISSA   =)

You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!




No comments: