Translate

Monday, February 18, 2019

Serendipi-tea and Zig Brush Markers

Hello, it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations with a couple of cards I made using the ever so cute Serendipi-tea stamp set.  This is the first time I have inked this up and I had so much fun colouring those cute little teapots and cups with my Zig brush markers.  I wasn't sure which look I was going for at first so I stamped and heat embossed a few in different colours.  I heat embossed a few with rose gold embossing powder and some in white.  I think I like the white ones the most so I have used those for my two cards today.  Now I have plenty all ready to go for when I need a quick card!




First I took some Bristol card stock and prepped it with a powder tool.  I stamped my images with VersaMark ink and sprinkled with white embossing powder.  Then I took my heat tool to the images and melted the embossing powder.  Now they are ready to be coloured!



Next I coloured my images in with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and a water brush.  I started by adding the colour to the outside of the image as seen in the photo below.  Then I blend that out with the water brush.  I filled the hearts in with the marker and did not add water so they stayed the true colour.





After all the colouring was done, I did some fussy cutting!  They are pretty straight forward to cut out and took no time at all.   Now comes the funny part!  There are matching Fri-Dies for this set and I have them!!  I forgot I had them and only remembered when I went to put the stamps away and there they were!


Finally I stamped the sentiments in black ink and adhered the teapot and cup using foam squares and adhered the card panel directly onto a top folding card base.  

Here's a link to the Stamp set and Fri-Dies and don't forget you can use my discount code below for 15% discount in the shop.


  


Thanks for looking and I'll see you next time.



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

What beautiful projects! I'm going to share them in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!