Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Let's Dance It Out

Hi All - it's Vicki here today from All I Do Is Stamp.  I have [what I think] is a super fun card.  This is going to be perfect for my co-worker, and her stress level.  Dancing it out will add in some fun!

I started by cutting some strips of colored card stock, and adhered them to my card.  Then, using the Scallop Tags Fri-Dies, I stamped the bigger tag with the Full on Floral stamp sheet.  I stamped  the cute image from the Tutu stamp set, and cut it out with the matching Ballerina Fri-Dies.

I am an avid fan of Grey's Anatomy, and this sentiment is one of my favorites. :)

That's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my card. :)



Don't forget, you can use my code for a 15% discount.  Check out the $5 sets.  
My code applies to those too!  [Can you say awesome price? :)]




No comments: