Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Merry Kiss-mas!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share a FUN Holiday Card!! I've always LOVED the look of White Die Cut Word backgrounds!! Then a focal Image in the center!! Here's what I've created!! 




This is such a BEAUTIFUL Set!! There are SO MANY options too!! 
 I KNOW if you're like me Holiday Gifts and Cards are on your mind and I LOVE to give Gift Cards for the Holidays to Special People in our lives!! I think its FUN to include them inside Special Cards!! I Started by Die Cutting the Tag from the Tag Buddies Fri-Dies Set!! I Die Cut the largest one from some Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper and then Die Cut the Smaller one from some White Cardstock!! I inked the background of the White Cardstock with some Tumbled Glass and Lucky Clover Distress Ink to match the same hue as the Patterned Paper!! I wanted it to be lighter though!! Added some Water Droplets for some texture and then added the Mistletoe Image I that I Stamped, Embossed and Die Cut out!! I color it with Copic Markers and added some Silver Glitter Gel Pen to the berries for a shadow!! I used Tonic Studios in Morning Dew to add dimension and Shine to the Berries and the Red Bow!! I Red Seam Binding Bow adds the PERFECT finishing touch!! 
For the Cardbase I Die Cut the Kiss-Mas Words from white cardstock and covered the Cardbase with the Die Cuts!! I Layered the Tag Focal Point and my Card was done!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  

If you just can't wait to go shopping, please visit the Store RIGHT NOW, PLUS there's several Sets that are RETIRING and some Holiday Sets that are on SALE too!! So you can stock up on some of those Products that you might have had on your WISH LIST before they're GONE for Good and at a SALE Price!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

Larissa Heskett
    

No comments: