Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Send A Little Hope With The Big Hope Fri-Die

Hello lovelies! I have a lovely, little card to share today - made with my favourite die of the new release - the Big Hope Fri-Die. I love the size of the sentiment, which is wonderful for a stand-alone sentiment, and it works well when used with another, little sentiment.



To make my card, I selected a text-based cardstock, then used some distress inks in autumnal colours to work a little colour onto the cardstock. I then made a vellum shaker to add to the front of the card, which contains sequins in similar colours. 


I die-cut three sentiments from a wood-effect cardstock, then layered them to create a raised sentiment, before I added it to the card. To finish, I added a smaller sentiment sticker (I think a smaller, stamped, sentiment would also look lovely, right?) and some extra sequins, before I ran the card through my sewing machine for a little bit of extra texture.

No comments: