Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Holiday Release Week: Day 3!

Welcome back to Day 3 of our big Holiday Release Week!

From time to time I get suggestions about stamps or dies you'd like to see created. I kept receiving requests for coordinating die sets for two of our previously released stamp sets, so I think those of you who already own the stamp sets will be super excited to see the new die sets in our shop!

Reminder...no waiting for the end of the week! We will bring you inspiration each day as we officially introduce each new set BUT you can see them all NOW in the shop! :) you're welcome!!

Today we are introducing Mistletoe Fri-Dies designed to coordinate with Mistletoe & Holly stamp set. It's cute, it's fun, it's got word dies! Let's see what it can do...

From Larissa 

From Lisa

From Nora

From Clair

From Vicki


From Irit

From Kimberly

From Shona

From Tracy



Tomorrow we'll be back with 2 yes 2! awesome word die sets. 
Whether you light the menorah or the tree, you'll be happy to see these!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Such awesome inspiration and beauty from everyone! Love them all!

marilyn said...

I have a question about coordinating dies...why is there that awful white border? It keeps me from buying any coordinating dies...so I cut them myself if I have to. It is that difficult to die cut the exact (or almost exact) image? I really feel it ruins the whole image with that border! Just my humble opinion..

Jean said...

So very pretty!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am gonna be So broke! Lol