Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

So Glad We're Friends!

Hi there!   Kimberly here today on the CAS-ual Fridays blog with a simple card featuring a few of the adorable new release stamps & dies as well as an old favorite!
I started by die cutting the Bubble Box Fri-die from white cardstock and stamping the dog with black ink.   I added some paw prints with pink ink and a heart right at the bottom.    Next I die cut and stamped a banner from the Fox Banner Fri-Dies and adhered this with foam tape. The size of the banner is absolutely perfect - it looks like it was made to go with the Bubble Box, don't you think?!   The final step for this card was to add a bit of glitter to the heart and a squeeze of Glossy Accents to the heart and the pup's eyes & nose for some shine.
I hope you've enjoyed my card today!   You'll find the supplies I've used listed below.   Have a wonderful week!

CFS SUPPLIES

             





No comments: