Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Magical Winter Unicorn Birthday Card!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a MAGICAL Winter Birthday Card!!  
Speaking of Birthday's HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!! I'm one year closer to the BIG 40!! 😬
The Holiday season is closing in fast, but along with those Holiday Cards, you may need to have some Winter Birthday Cards on hand too!!?? I just LOVE Unicorn's in general, but the Image and Sentiments in the NEW Be a Unicorn Stamp Set are PERFECT for LOTS of occasions and Seasons!! So don't be afraid to think outside the Box and stretch this set for ALL of your Crafting Needs!! 





I Stamped and Embossed the Unicorn Image and then Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Die!! I used Copic Markers to color the Image in (N8, N6, N4, N2, N0 and R00)!! Added some Tonic Studios Glitter Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Horn, Hooves and Star!! I used Distress Oxide and Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass  and Cracked Pistachio to create my Background!! Then I Stamped and Embossed several of the Snowflakes from the Sugar Plum Fairy Stamp Set, using both White and Winter Glitter WoW Embossing Powders!! I LOVE the look of combining Regural and Glitter Embossing Powders for Snow Flakes!! It looks so realistic in real life!! I added some Water Splatters for texture and then add some Distress Picket Fence Paint Splatters to resemble Fine Snow falling!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and added some Iridescent Crystals to the centers of several of the Snowflakes!! Some Patterned Paper and a Scalloped Black frame finishes off the Design!!

If you just can't wait to go shopping, the new release is in the Store RIGHT NOW, PLUS there's several Sets that are RETIRING!! So you can stock up on some of those Products that you might have had on your WISH LIST before they're GONE for Good and at a SALE Price!! You can also use my discount code,LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!
Image may contain: text

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)



  

No comments: