Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Autumn Greetings

Hi there everybody!! Spring has just started here in New Zealand but I know on the other-side of the world Autumn is about to begin. Its such a beautiful time of year, with all the leaves changing and the days being a little cooler but still sunny. So I created a card today for all of you on the 'other-side':


I thought it would be nice to mix one of the brand new stamps and a much older set, to show that some stamps are never too old to be used!!

I pencil coloured the 'Fox' from the 'Bushy Tailed' stamp set and die-cut with the 'Fox Banner Fri-dies'. And I created an Autumnal background for him using the 'Autumn Blessings' stamp set. To find out exactly how I put this all together, pop over to my blog Twine Around for a full run-down.


 I hope I've given you some ideas for your 'Autumn' cards and I'll see you back here later in the month!!

Take care
Shona

 

1 comment:

Lagene said...

Awesome card, perfect leafy background!