Translate

Friday, August 10, 2018

You Are Fabulous!! A Simple and Feminine Card Design!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today with a BEAUTIFUL Card for a LOT of occasions!! 
I LOVE the Feminine Feel, but its also a Super Simple Design and that means you can make several to have on hand for any reason that might come up!! Lets get started!!  
First Stamp the Full on Floral Stamp onto an A2 Size Card Base using Kraft Ink!! I LOVE the subtle color for this BUSY Background Image!! Then I taped off the left hand Side and splattered some Black Distress Paint for some Texture!! I also knew I wanted to used some Milled Lavender Distress Ink so I also added some Milled Lavender Splatters to the Background!! 
I Stamped and Embossing the TuTu Image using some Versa Mark Ink and some WoW Embossing Fool's Gold Glitter Powder!! Its SO BEAUTIFUL in real life!! It's Gold Embossing Powder with a Pretty Mauve Pink Glitter!! I used the coordinating Ballerina Fri Dies to Die Cut it out!!
I Die Cut a Circle and inked it using the Milled Lavender Distress Ink and added some Water Droplets for some Texture!! Next I Stamped and Embossed the Fabulous from the Bomb Diggity Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Clear WoW Embossing Powder!! I Stamped the bottom of the Inked Circle too so that the Ballerina would be Twirling on the "L"!! I adhered the TuTu Image using 3D Foam Squares!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Words You Are from the Love Notes Set onto a Kraft Banner using WoW Embossing Powder in White!! 


A few Pretty Pink Posh Pansy Purple Jewels finish off the design!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
If you create a Paper Pieced Card, I hope you'll share with us on Social Media using the Hashtag #CasFridays as we LOVE to see what you create!!