Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Thinking Of You - Cards For Friends

Hello lovelies! It's Clair here today, with a little card for all occasions. I love to have some cheerful cards on hand, in case I need to send a friend a little note to let them know that I'm thinking of them; or to offer some encouragement when times are tough! To make this floral themed card, I've used the  beautiful Peaceful Garden and Garden Fri-dies Sets.



I added a section of floral patterned paper to the left-hand corner of the card base, then added an extra strip of washi - it has a little bit of shine and it creates a nice, sharp edge. I then used my stamp tool to line up the 'Thinking Of You' sentiment from Peaceful Garden

To create the floral embellishment cluster, I used a combination of the stamps from Peaceful Garden and the dies from the Garden Fri-dies Set and layered them onto the card base. These sets are GENIUS. They stack ever so well, and create the loveliest floral embellishments with very little effort. I then added one or two enamel dots and it was done!


Hoping that you all enjoy the rest of your weekend - and that you'll visit us next week! Clair x



6 comments:

SD pooja said...

It's a very Beautiful card !!

Clair said...

Thanks so much x

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE how you created this card!! So pretty!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pinned your pretty card! I love it!

Clair said...

Thanks so much! x

Clair said...

Thanks Denise. I'll have to see if I can find you on Pinterest x