Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Little Birdie With Copics & Colored Pencil

Hi guys!   It's Kimberly here on the CFS blog today with a super tweet birthday card to share with you!  
I stamped the branch from Calm & Loving on kraft cardstock, masking a few of the small branches before inking it up.   Next I masked off the top and bottom bird from Little Birdies, inked it up then stamped the middle bird directly on the branch.   I colored the sweet little birdie with both Copic markers and a white Prismacolor pencil and added a few details with a white gel pen.   I heat embossed the sentiment in white to finish off the card.   I love coloring on kraft paper - it's such a fun departure from coloring on white, don't you think?!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!    For your shopping pleasure, I've added links to the products I've used today.    Have a wonderful week!

      



No comments: