Translate

Friday, July 6, 2018

Somebunny told me...... Birthday card!!

Hi there everybody!! Hope your all having a fabulous week and bet your looking forward to the weekend arriving any day now!!

I have a card for you today that includes some masking, which is something I don't do very often because I'm not very good at it. However, I've heard somewhere that 'practice makes perfect', so I better get practicing: 

 
This was pretty simple to put together. I basically stamped the bunny from the Somebunny  set on the card front, created a mask from masking paper and stamped the Full On Floral Background Stamp over top. A quick bit of pencil colour and voila, a birthday card is done! For a full run-down on how I put this card together, pop over to my  blog.


 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope my bunny birthday card gave you some inspiration for your own cards and another Girl Friday will be here tomorrow to dazzle you with their project!!

Take care
Shona
 









1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So loving this sweet project you've shared today. Thanks for the inspiration.