Hello! It is Lisa here with all of you today, and I'm going to share some step by step photos of how I created my latest love card...
Products Used: Puffy Heart Love and Supercalifragilistic Stamp Sets
These type of backgrounds are always fun to create, in my opinion, and while they have that messy look to them I don't find them exceptionally messy to make. Let's get started.
1. First I stamped my panel with a puffy heart that I cut away from a sentiment in the Puffy Heart Stamp Set, and several other heart stamps from the same set with Versafine ink onto Watercolor cardstock. (sorry the photo for this step accidentally got deleted before I uploaded it, but I'm sure you can picture what the stamped images looked like prior to adding the color)
2. I wanted a super sparkly and vibrant background so I chose to use my Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens as my color medium. Using my Tim Holtz Glass Mat I colored several streaks and spritzed them with water.
3. I then turned my stamped images face down onto the colors and pressed them firmly with my hand to transfer it onto the panel. (You will want to repeat this step several times, adding more color as needed)
4. I then decided to give my panel a torn edge by hand, some patterned paper to go behind it, and a sentiment from the Supercalifragilistic set.
5. Adhered it all together and viola!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you to have a little fun with your backgrounds!