Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Easy and Striking Christmas Cards in July!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today with a couple Easy and Striking Christmas Cards in July!! 
I don't know about you, but as soon as July roles around I start thinking ahead to the Holiday Cards I'll need to create!! I LOVE being able to make them as the Fall months pass, rather than having to crash create them once December is here!! So with that in mind today I'm creating 2 Christmas Cards!! I have Family and Friends with different tastes and I try to keep that in mind as well as I'm making my Holiday Cards for them!! 


Today, were going to create one card with a Vintage Holiday Color Scheme and the other Card we'll create will be more of a Modern Color Scheme!! Both Cards are BEAUTIFUL, but they'll appeal to different recipients!! 


I started by Stamping and Embossing the Music Stamp from the Love Notes Stamp Set along the Side of my Cardbase!! Then I Die Cutting the Snowflake Images from both the Flurry Fir-Die Set and the Bring on the Snowflakes Fri-Die Set from both Glitter Cardstock and Vellum!! 
I Layered them together to create some very BEAUTIFUL Snowflakes!! For the Centers I used some Pearl Buttons and some Cupped Buttons and added some Pretty Pink Posh Silver Jewels to the center of the Buttons and few scattered around for some added Sparkle!! Anything you wanted to add here would be BEAUTIFUL!! 
For a Punch of interest I decided to use some Christmas Text Patterned Paper and Cut it to fit 3/4 of my Cardbase!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments!! One is from the Lovely Blessings and the other one is from the Mistletoe & Holly Stamp Set!! I Placed the Snowflakes where I wanted them and decided I needed alittle bit of Color to make them POP!! So I added some Distress Ink to make the Snowflakes look like they were Glowing!! I used Evergreen Bough for the Fuchsia Glitter Snowflakes and I mixed Antique Linen and Hickory Smoke for the Gold Glitter Snowflakes!! Then I wanted to add some Snow Falling so I added some Picket Fence Distress Paint Splatters by Flicking it on with a Paint Brush!! Some iCraft 3-D Foam Squares were added to the 3/4 Panel and adhered them to the Love Notes Backgrounds!! Then I adhered the Background Panel onto an A2 Top Folding Cardbase!! 


I LOVE the way these turned out and I think this makes a BEAUTIFUL Holiday Card Design, but it could also be used for a Holiday Birthday Card Design too!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
If you create a Paper Pieced Card, I hope you'll share with us on Social Media using the Hashtag #CasFridays as we LOVE to see what you create!! 


         
   


4 comments:

Lagene said...

Awesome cards!

Larissa Heskett said...

THANKS!! Hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

Cindy C. said...

These are gorgeous!!

Larissa Heskett said...

THANKS!! Hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!