*The Call Is Now Closed *
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone who applied to this call! I'm blown away by the level of talent, and this is going to be reallllly hard to choose just a couple.
Invitations to the teams will go out by noon on Tuesday.
I am looking for a few talented designers to join one of my teams!
- CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Team- 3 spots
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Company Team-2 spots
I also have a non-design opportunity.
- Pin Pal-1 spot
(see details on this at the end of this post.)
Here's what I'm looking for in a designer:
- First and foremost, you must love CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies! Maybe you've just discovered us, and that's OK! BUT, you've got to love our stuff, and feel excited about creating with the designs and promoting them.
- Fun-loving creatives with positive, professional, no-drama attitudes and the ability to meet easy deadlines.
- Awesome design skills: Cardmakers, Scrapbookers, Mixed Media, Clean and Simple, Utterly Adorable Layers or anything in between, just knock my socks off with your work.
- A fun active blog that shows your personality, and a range of techniques.
- Excellent photography skills that result in crisp, clear, bright photos.
- Active in at least two social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, etc., Must have a Facebook account so you can join the team group page.
If this sounds like you so far, here are the team options for you to consider:
The Challenge Team
- Create 1 new project using CFS product for each challenge theme (every other Friday)
- Promote each challenge and CFS on your blog and social media platforms.
- Leave kind comments in the player's gallery - this challenge is about fun, inspiration and encouragement, not critiquing.
- Send in your top picks at the end of the each challenge so Alanna can tally the votes.
- Commit to the term July 1, 2018 thru January 31, 2019
- Challenge themes available in advance so you can plan.
- Generous supply of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps goodness to get you started.
- CFS watermark to add to your CFS project photos.
- Discount on personal purchases.
- Exposure on the CFS Challenge blog and social media.
The Company Team
- Release months: Create one project for each Product Debut day during our Release Week, plus 2 additional projects that month (there will be approximately 3 releases during the term)
- Non-release months: Create 2-3 projects as assigned on the editorial calendar, 1 needs to be a tutorial- either step by step photos or video.
- Ability to write clear and easy to understand instructions or descriptions.
- Draft your project post on the company blog using blogger platform.
- Post your projects on your blog and at least 2 other social media accounts.
- Promote CAS-ual Fridays Stamps whenever possible.
- Occasional blog hop collaborations are possible.
- Term commitment: July 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019
- Generous selection of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies to get you started.
- New release product- you'll get each of the new collections that release during your term (Yes, the entire collections!)
- Exposure on the Company Blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Optional affiliate program
- Optional publication incentive
If one or both of these teams sounds like a fun and exciting fit for you, and you think you'd have a blast promoting CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, I'd love to hear from you!
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line DT Call/ and Your Name
- Tell me about you: where you live, your design bio including past and current design teams, why you'd like to join one of my teams and which team you are applying for.
- Provide a link to your blog and up to 3 links to the projects that you feel best represent your talent.
- Provide your active social media accounts including any Facebook groups you belong to.
- Have you ever been published? If so, I'd love to hear about it!
- Feel free to ask any questions not covered in the call description.
***All applications will receive a thank you email within 24 hours so you'll know your application was received***
(Please check your spam folders. If you don't receive an email from me, that means I didn't receive one from you- please send it again)
Pin Pal Opportunity
Is Pinterest your happy place? Could you spend hours there and not feel the least bit guilty?
I am looking for a Pin Pal to pin content from my 3 teams to my company Pinterest boards.
Pin Pal Requirements:
- Knowledge of Pinterest
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Knowledge of papercrafting terms to determine appropriate hashtags
- Availability to pin at various times throughout the week.
- Trial term would be July 1- September 30, 2018 with possibility to extend
To apply for the Pin Pal Opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with Pin Pal/ Your Name in the subject line. Please tell me about you, why you think you'd be perfect for this, and a link to your Pinterest account.
The deadline to apply is midnight mountain time on JUNE 14th.
Invitation emails will go out a few days after the June 14th deadline.
I won't send emails to the applicants who aren't chosen because honestly those emails don't feel very good to write or receive.
Looking forward to meeting you!