Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Celebrate!

Happy Hump Day, crafty friends!   Kimberly here today with a quick CAS card perfect for a birthday or any happy occasion!
I've used the new Celebrate stamp set and Jumping Jacks Fri-Dies to create my fun card.   I started by stamping the sentiment right in the center of a piece of 4 x 5.25 white cardstock.   Next, I used the Jumping Jacks Fri-dies to die cut those fun shapes all around the sentiment.   I adhered this panel with foam tape to a piece of patterned paper.   I really like the look of depth you get from using the foam tape here!  I die cut a few additional shapes directly from some of the extra patterned paper and adhered those with foam tape on top of the white cardstock.   It's like an explosion of happy confetti!  

I hope you're having a great week!   See you again on the CFS blog soon!

~Kimberly

SUPPLIES USED

                                    

 




1 comment:

Shelly said...

Such a fun and awesome card!