Translate

Monday, February 26, 2018

With all my heart


Shona is here today with a darling card that features our Heart Board Fri-Dies and Cupid's Arrows stamps!


Here's what Shona said about her design process:
"Using Heart Board Fri-dies and Cupids Arrows stamp set. I watercoloured some cardstock and then die-cut the hearts. I inlaid the larger hearts into the card front and then raised each smaller heart by adding extra die-cuts underneath so that stepped up to the smaller one."


The big brown truck has arrived and I've got huge giant boxes of stamps to unpack and get in the store! And guess what else?? I can stop stalking my mailman because he brought a pretty big box full of fun dies that you've been waiting to be restocked! It's gonna be a busy day and I'll get it all sorted and loaded in the store as quickly as I can! I LOVE these kinds of days :)





No comments: