Translate

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sending Prayers

Our blog is pink and we're sharing awesome BCA creations all month long!
My hope is that you'll be inspired to create and reminded to get your mammogram scheduled if you are due. 
Today Vicki got inky with our Word Ribbon and Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die from the Calling All Sistahs collection.  I love the variation of color she used to make that ribbon pop to life. The addition of the sentiment from Casual Comfort is a comforting finish.



For the entire month of October, I will be donating 75% of the profits from my Calling All Sistahs collection to nationalbreastcancer.org to support their early detection, education and support services.
http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/

I hope you'll help us spread awareness this month. Please pin our projects or feel free to share them in social media. Early detection is critical and it all starts with awareness! Remind the women in your life to schedule their mammograms this month if they are due. You matter! Pass it on.

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a lovely pink card for a great cause !!