Translate

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Breathe It Will Be OK

We are proud to be sponsoring the challenge at Time Out Challenges!
There is still a little time left to play in their current challenge which carries the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness and Friendship. Something most near and dear to my heart!

Our Shona is also their Shona and she created this card using our Breathe stamp set to inspire your creativity. It took my breath away!

Here's how she made this stunning creation!
"Firstly I gathered all my pink inks and lined them up. I cut a panel of white CS and began stamping with the shape from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Breathe stamp set, keeping the end of it in the middle of the panel on the left hand side. I just moved it around slightly each time, alternating the colours as I went. When I was happy with it I cut it down slightly and put on the card front using foam tape.

The sentiment (from the same stamp set) was white heat embossed on a piece of plain vellum. I cut it down to a rectangle shape but then used the smaller circle die from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Ornament Tag Fri-Dies to die-cut the end of it to cause a curved edge. I added small pieces of double-sided tape behind the words and pressed it into place, and glued on sequins from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Calling All Sistah's Sistahood Sparkle Sequin Mix

Products used in today's creation:


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



3 comments:

sandie said...

One amazing card x

marilyn said...

So striking! I would love to know how you see a stamp and then be so creative with it... Is there an actual thought process or does your creative mind just "see" something else? It's amazing!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness !! That's card is awesome !