Translate

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Happy Wednesday!

Lisa is here today with a splashy card that features our new Mermaid stamp set. 
Isn't it pretty???!!!



And here's how she did it!
"To create this card I started by going over a stencil with two different Nuvo Glimmer Pastes. Next, I stamped and heat embossed my Mermaid image with gold embossing powder. I then used Distress ink to give the appearance of water to my background and to my mermaid in Salty Ocean (aptly named, if I do say so myself! lol). I used scissors to cut my mermaid out and propped her up with foam adhesive. I added the same distress ink treatment to my sentiment, and I chose to heat emboss only the bottom half of it for more interest. This was also propped up with foam adhesive. Finally, I added some clear sequins as bubbles, and ta-da!"




I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



2 comments:

sandie said...

Stunning card Lisa

Craftychris said...

Ooh your card is stunning! Love the two tone sentiment - such a cool idea! xxx