Translate

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Tye die shirts and rock concerts

Happy Wednesday!

Jeanne  is here today with a colorful card that will WOW you! If you own a MISTI, you'll for sure want to try this out! She got inky with our Peace Out and the result is fabulous!


"Summer always makes me think of tie dye shirts and rock concerts.
I promise this was harder than it looks. I used a stamping tool and tear drop shaped Memento Ink pads do repeatedly ink the image. I had to experiment with what color to put where - see what blends well together. I love that each and every one you stamp will look different."

Just think how much fun you could have experimenting with ink colors! No 2 will be exactly alike! LOVE!

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

1 click dissertation review said...

This does look hard and very very intricate! I am sure quiet a lot of effort must have gone into this! but end product works