Translate

Monday, July 31, 2017

Happy Girlfriends Day!

Tomorrow is Girlfriends Day  and we couldn't be more excited!
I mean come on...Girlfriends Day!! Woot!!

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I've come up with a super splendid
Girlfriends Day Bundle O'Fun that is available NOW!
It's got a very special price, it's super limited and you'll have to jump on it quick cuz it's while supplies last!



You will get the Girlfriend stamp set with Friendly Flowers, Friend and Love Ya Fri-Dies PLUS a packet of our special Sistahood Sparkle sequins! Regularly more than $50, you can add this to your crafty stash for just $29.95! At that price, you might want to grab one for your best crafty girlfriend too!

While we're all in the happy, party mood, I've got some winners to announce from our 

I decided to do a prize from each of the 4 weeks!!
Winners please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your $25 prize code!

Week 1:  
I am just starting to learn how to color. I have a long way to go. It helps to study sites like this. I need to pratice!

Week 2:  
I love purple and pink, but I've been trying to use other colours more, such as yellow. But this year, I've been using a lot of rainbow colours.

Week 3:
Sandy BerlJuly 21, 2017 at 5:05 PM I am following now! samdy_berl

Week 4: 

Be sure to join us right here tomorrow at 9am eastern for our first day of sneak peeks!
The new August Release is HOT!!! 



I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!