Translate

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Friend Friday with Chameleon - Take 3!



Hello and welcome back to our 3rd Friend Friday post with Chameleon
We've teamed up to bring you loads of inspiration from our design teams AND a chance at prizes too! 
If you missed our first Friend Friday post, click here
If you missed our second Friend Friday post, click here
so you can see all the wonderful things you missed and get your chance to get your chance at the prizes!
Winners will be announced at the end of this month...just in time for our NEW RELEASE!

Are you ready to see some awesomeness? We've got CAS-ual Fridays goodness paired up with Chameleon goodness for your oohing and aahing delight!
First up is Kimberly


"I couldn't resist making a trio of cards using the Chameleon markers! I used colors from the Warm set along with a purple I received at CHA. The markers work great and blend effortlessly on a large open area like the flower from Mon Ami!"






Next up is Lisa with Starlequin and Big Treble



"I love the gradient look that these markers can achieve so I decided to color an entire background with them, but I also wanted to challenge myself to keep this as a flat card. Challenge accepted! I started by stamping this wonderful sentiment from the Big Treble Stamp Set onto my panel. I then created a mask for my sentiment before stamping my background with the Starlequin Stamp Set. This set is super easy to line up to create one cohesive look. I then colored in my background with these markers, giving each diamond a gradient look. After adding a black panel behind it, I adhered it to my cardbase and finished it all off with some black rhinestones."

Last but certainly not least is Shona with absolutely lovely flowers from Pretty Posies and our Retiring Wonderful Words along with a fantastic sentiment from our Tag You're It stamp set!
"Using flowers and leaves from 'Pretty Posies' and retiring set 'Wonderful Words' I stamped them all using Memento black ink on Strathmore Smooth Bristol Cardstock. I used the Chameleon 'Floral Tones' pen set to shade all the flowers. It took a bit of practice and I found that the slower I went, the less streaks I left and you can see on my flowers how I got better as I went along. I would blend for 2 seconds for the smaller flowers, 3 seconds for the medium and 4-5 seconds for the biggest ones. The colours are beautiful and perfect for flowers. They really are magical to use!!"

Are you feeling inspired yet? I certainly am! In fact I'm loving that card from Shona so much that I decided to do a very special and very limited offer on a very special product bundle!


It's called the Wish It Was All Mine Bundle O'Fun! It's valued at over $75 and you can get it for just $49.99 while supplies last!  Click HERE to check it out



Be sure to leave a comment here answering the following question for your chance to win a $25 gift code to www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com 

Are you following us @casfridays on Instagram?


Then head over to our friends at Chameleon to see what they have to share with you today, and get your chance at their prize too!


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



20 comments:

  1. All three are super pretty! I was just looking at the Chameleon markers at the store today, but haven't bought any yet. I wanted to do a little more reserach, but it sounds like I need to get some. I am not on Instagram, just FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and
    beautiful stamping.
    I do follow on
    Instagram.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. And yep! I just hit follow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous showcasing of these Chameleon markers, ladies ... such lovely, pretty cards! I'm a happy Feedly follower, but am not on Instagram! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the cards are lovely! I'm not on Instagram. But I'm subscribed to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow there are so many great ideas here. These cards are so pretty. I do not follow in instagram but subscribe to your blog. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous designed cards here; love them all. I don't have
    any decent markers to color with. These Chameleon pens look
    like they'd be easy to use. I just hit "follow" for Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards. Beautiful stamp sets.
    Definitely following CAS-ual Fridays on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following now! samdy_berl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring on all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, YES I follow Casual Fridays on Instagram! Are your cards are lovely! I especially LOVE the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!!!
    I'm already follow you on IG as raggiodiluc3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't follow on Instagram as I'm not
    signed up with Instagram. Sorry.
    I love the use of the black on the first
    cards. At one time that was a no-no but
    it's been accepted and makes a wonderful
    background. Starlequin is fantastic.
    All of the flowers are colored so
    well. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards! Love that Starlequin pattern! I can't follow on IG since I don't have a smart phone and can't sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh. My. Stars! These cards are seriously awesome!! Breath-taken away gorgeous, all! Yes, I follow you on IG, as c.justme...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards. I like the dark layer on the first trio.
    Yes I follow on Instagram as waterlily57

    ReplyDelete
  17. No I don't follow you on Instagram just don't do Instagram as I have all on keeping up with blogger and Facebook, Twitter ,Instagram and any others are just a no no as I don't have time or am techi orientated leave that to hubby and son.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I don't follow you on Instagram--I mostly just email and check out blogs etc. That's how I enjoy your wonderful cards (such as the exquisite ones above) and hear about your new releases and sales. I'm truly enjoying this pairing with Chameleon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Every one of these is just delightful! Love the colors and layouts and any one of them would make my day if it landed in my mailbox!! Yep, I follow you on IG!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!