Translate

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Code: SNOWFLAKE

Happy 4th of July!!

Code: SNOWFLAKE

I'll tell you what that means in a minute :)
Kelly is here today with a really pretty one layer card featuring Mon Ami and Starlequin.

Pretty flowers and awesome fonts make for one fantastic stamp set. 
She used of the sentiments as flower stem and then penned in the other two. 
The blended ink behind the Starlequin border at the bottom makes me think of grassy meadows.



Remember that code I gave you? SNOWFLAKE 
Use it before midnight July 5th to save 10% off your product subtotal.  YES, you can even use it on the Retiring sets to save even more off the already discounted prices!!
Simply enter your code in the order summary of the payment page at checkout :) Have fun!


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!