Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Rock On

Happy Thursday!

Kelly is here today with a super cool card she made for her dear friend who's gone to Four, yes FOUR Green Day concerts with her in the last year and a half. I think it's safe to say they are Green Day fans and this card featuring our Flower Power stamps captures that perfectly!




To get that cool color shading, she used water colors with just a bit of water. Her tip is that you don't have to worry about being messy or going out of the lines when you know you're going to fussy cut after.



She finished the inside with a sassy sentiment from Frankly'isms and added just a bit of Full On Floral to the bottom.  I love how she uses patterned paper for the inside of her cards!

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this card. That Flower Power Rock on stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!